After last weeks rehearsal have decided to change the board slightly! Big surprise there!
this was for 2 reasons. firstly I wanted a set up that wasn’t going to give me any power problems and having to get a load of european adapters, and secondly, I realised that I didn’t need the BB+ so could downsize as well.
So Have kept the EM DRIVE, have replaced the BB+ with the EP booster, and kept the Tremster and TU-3. I have now mounted this lot on a Pedatrain Nano and am now using one of their Volto power supplies which is battery powered and charges off a USB.
So the new board looks like this:
So there is it. hopefully it wont change for a while now. It will I am sure but I will keep you posted!